While I want all of you to enjoy your break this week, I do want to remind you of a few things for when we return.
- Honors 10 students – Finish reading your library book. You may write your 100 word summary, but they are not due until April 16.
- Day 1 Block 1 students – You may return your grammar books to the library after break.
- All Classes
- Bring literature books to class every day after we return.
- Have a notebook that is exclusively for English for last marking period.
- There will be a notebook check in May.
- Folders of looseleaf papers will not be acceptable.
ENJOY YOUR BREAK! SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY!